Application form & affidavit for 2014 - 15 has to be submitted on or before 30th April 2014
INSTRUCTION ( Read instructions carefully before filling up the Form )
1. Relevant Documents to be submitted alongwith the Application Form. ( Data to be submitted as per the Application Form only
2. Original Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper duly notarized as application form to be submitted by the Institution.
3. Incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
4. The date on the application form and date on the affidavit should be same as stated at Sl. No. 4 of the affidavit format.
5. Land deed shall be submitted in English version i.e. translated by official translator and will be duly notarized. Further record should be legible.
6. For the year 2014-2015 staffing pattern for 2014-2015 shall be followed and details are placed under guidelines/minimum requirement on the website.
7. Details documents i.e. Certificate of Teaching Faculty, Photographs, Blue Print of the Building, Completion Certificate etc. Shall be submitted in form of Scanned copies. CD shall be marked with school code & institute name with full address.
Till 31st July the list on the website will be dynamic and on 1st August 2014 it will be final list of recognized institute for the purpose of admission for year 2014-15.
The Indian Nursing Council is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare was constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of parliament in order to establish a uniform standard of training for nurses, Midwives and health visitors.